Transaction officers wanted at a first generation Bank
Applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for appointment consideration for positions at a first generation Bank in Nigeria.
38 cities in Nigeria;
Abuja, Rivers, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Applicants should posses
1. Higher national diploma(minimum lower credit)
2. Not more than 30 years
3. Problem solving skills
4. Customer care service skills
5. Documentation and record keeping skills
6. Reading and listening skills
7. Experiences in the banking industry will be an added advantage
8. Experience of 1 to 3 years
1. Processing ATM cards for customers
2. Replace lost/expired customer instruments such as ATM cards, cheque books etc.
3. Process account opening, reactivation and closing.
4. Filing of customerís records
5. And other duties as assigned by Transactions Service Team Lead
Deadline for application is 2 months from now and curriculum vitae should be sent to email@example.com